Passing Over Ceremonies for Beloved Pets
The Pet Ceremony
For those of us who have loved and lost a beloved pet, we understand the weight and nature of the grief that accompanies having to say goodbye. A Passing Over Ceremony to honor the life you shared with your companion can help ease the ache of your loss and give you peace of mind that the soul of your cherished friend has made its way from the earthly realms to the Rainbow Bridge where they happily romp, play, and await the glorious day of your eventual reunion.
The Pet Ceremony Includes:
- Free 30-minute discovery call.
- Up to 60-minute consultation held over Zoom and/or by email.
- Beautiful elemental table altar representation for your ceremony.
- Grounding and centering meditation for you and your guests.
- A ritual journey through the four elements to bless you and the soul of your dearly departed: Air, Fire, Water & Earth.
- Bespoke guided meditation journey led by me as your Celebrant to accompany the soul of your dearly departed from the earthly realms to the Summerlands.
- One commemorative candle to light in remembrance of your dearly departed loved one.
*Not including travel stipend for areas outside of Allegan, Kent, Ottawa, or Muskegon Counties.